Situated south of Wroclaw and very near to the border with the Czech Republic, this charming period property has great potential as a conference centre, holiday resort, hotel or similar. The owner is keen to sell, seeking a bargain price of just under £700,000.
The palace is located in a small village 30 minutes drive from the Sudetan mountains (and winter sports resorts) and less than an hour from the regional capital Wroclaw.
There is a very large hallway luxuriously decorated, a ball room used as a games room with a full sized professional snooker table. Great room used as the main reception/party room with a huge historic marble fire place. Several other reception rooms including a table tennis room and gym.
The current owners have lived at the property for four years, during which time they have completed significant renovations including a new roof, internal plastering, window replacement, new plumbing and electricity, new kitchens and bathrooms, extensive interior decorating.
- main house 0ver 1500 m2 living area only with 45 rooms,
- sale includes furniture and machinery,
- very large attic 400 m2,
- large indoor cellar approx 150 m2 and outdoor cellar approx 180 m2,
- watch tower the equivalent of five stories high with panoramic views,
- 5 bathrooms, 3 w.c, 8 bedrooms, 7 reception rooms
- 30,000 m2 within the immediate area of the main house has been completely landscaped,
- 15,000 m2 of natural parkland featuring many 100+ year old trees,
- stream and a small lake with a bridge at the very edge of the estate
- wildlife includes regular sightings of wild boar, deer, foxes, owls, ducks and eagles.
- seven outbuilding including large four floored barn, 2 garages, livestock housing and additional properties.
Collection from Wroclaw airport available for viewing. Contact us directly for more full details firstname.lastname@example.org.